eoat gripper robot
We design and build Robot´s grippers and tools for the extraction and positioning of parts, allowing a later handling and processing of these. We offer different solutions adapted to the needs of our customers:
- Study, design and assembly of the gripper.
- Assembly of the gripper from a customer’s 3D plan or Diagram.
- Supply of materials and advice.
- Robot programming : Cartesian (Sepro, Wittman) or 6 axis ( Abb, Fanuc; Yaskawa, etc.).
A current solution in the construction of robot hands or grippers , can be through the additive technology with 3D printing. The excellent results obtained with this type of printing allow us to make robust designs with very reduced weights. We design gripper hands with complex shapes to adapt to the surface of the part and thus allow a more reliable extraction and handling of the part.
Label, Fabric, Metal
- ON BOARD: The Sprues cut is located in the gripper itself.
- Cutting tool or peripheral: The parts are positioned in a tooling. where the different cutting equipment is located.
Quick and Automatic